Saturday 30 July 2011

Macarons !

Do you have a sweet tooth ?!?
Well I do! And everytime whenever i pass-by any pastry store, I always wanted to try the small, exquisite macarons!
($8.75 for box of 6)
I went over to the bakerzin nearest my house at Yishun Northpoint, maybe it is still weekday but the staff didnt notice my presence untill sometime later ):
Had to wait for quite sometime before i was served ! Sigh, but the food did help to cover up for the bad service !

Colourful macarons all down into your stomach!
Crunchy on the outside ! Soft and creamy on the inside ! 2 different experience in one small pastry!
Different flavour have different texture!
The brown one(chocolate), is much more chewy on the inside and a strong caramel taste ~! While the one with lots of little pink dots is a mixture of vanilla and strawberry (love it to the max). And the purple one (blueberry?) is really crunchy and soft, but a little way too sweet.

In short, I would say that all of the macaron taste a little too sweet for me,if you really really really love eating sweet stuff, you will definety love it!
But it is still worth the try if you dont enjoy eating sweet stuff!


Store location are Islandwide !!

Labels: , ,

Remember to like our page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home