Thursday 28 July 2011

~Hawker Centre Bak Kut Teh~

For people out there who are looking for some nice bak kut teh in hawker centre, I'll be introducing a bak kut teh stall in Teck Ghee Court Food Centre, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1 call Eng Kee bak kut teh.This stall probably has the longest queue in the food centre. I can understand why coz this stall probably serves the best food in the food centre. Eng Kee has been around for more than 20 years I heard, and most people from ang mo kio and beyond have patronized this stall for its famous bak kut teh($6) -pork rib soup- and lor ter kar($5) -Stewed pig's trotters-


You can see that truly delicious hawker food does not need to look good. When the bowl of bak kut teh was placed before me, the aroma almost knocked me out. The strong herbal fragrance immediately made me very hungry. First was the peppery taste and woke my tastebuds. Then came the sweetness of the meat infused soup. The pork ribs had soaked up the essence of the peppers and herbs and there were no traces of that funny “porky” taste at all.


I can only say that the bak kut teh I had was really very very good and was worth all the time spent queuing for it so please do try it out if you happen to live nearby or when you are passing by this place ok ^^ and do leave me a comment on how you feel about the food ( whether it is too oily or the taste wasn't nice for you ) in the comment box. Thank You ^^


View Larger Map

Labels: ,

Remember to like our page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home